The International Woman's Day Celebrated by KVINFO

Tuesday, March 8th

As patron of the Women Deliver 2016 Conference, here, the Crown Princess attended the celebration of the International Woman's Day by KVINFO, here, at VEGA in Copenhagen.


Time for the Crown Princess to enter the stage, one more time, and speak on behalf of the worlds women at the International Woman's Day celebrated by KVINFO. Along with 800 advocates for women across the globe, the Crown Princess spoke as just one of many. I wonder if she every gets scared when 800 people are in front of her? As chairwoman of the Mary Foundation, member of High Level Task Force for ICPD and World Health Organization and of course as patron of Women Deliver 2016 in Denmark, the Crown Princess knows what she is talking about in her speech. Among other things, she mentions how important new progress is; that we have already achieved much, but not enough yet. There are still some way to go, before women are treaded equally as men. Her commitment makes her a highly attractive woman worldwide -this evening she attended the celebration at VEGA in Copenhagen. Seems like it's an event she has been looking very much forward to. Also Queen Maxima of the Netherlands and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway attended the celebration in Copenhagen.

Like ou Crown Princess, I could talk about this topic for hours. So, instead I will leave the speaking to more talented people and talk about what I really know of -fashion. First thing I noticed from her appearance is the embellished jacket. I am sure you all remember having seen it before. This little sparkly wonder is a Prada creation that goes years back in time. What I know of she wore it the last time in 2008, when attended the premiere of Australia, here. Amazing how a jacket can be worn with such elegance even ofter eight years. Looked like she was wearing faux leather trousers, but more pictures makes them look way more like the jacket. I wonder if there's a chance her trousers could be from Prada as well? Take a look here and I'm sure you see what I mean. At the arrival she kept warm with a black scarf. When dealing with her shoes I got lost because the lack of pictures. My ideas was black Gianvito Rossi pumps and I was right. The modern and fresh half updo reminded me so much of the one we saw on the fourth day in Qatar, here. Looks great and really do yourself. A really lovely  look. She embraced this chic style by wearing Hartmann's diamond earrings, her Georg Jensen bracelet and a Carlend Copenhagen clutch.

Jacket: Prada Wool & Silk-Blend Embellished Jacket
Earrings: Hartmann's
Bracelet: Georg Jensen Torun Cuff in 18k Rose Gold
Clutch: Carlend Copenhagen Vanessa
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi Patent Leather Mid Heel Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment