Visiting Danish Industry

Monday, October 10th

Unofficially Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary visited Danish Industry in Copenhagen.

Kongehuset.dk
Princessesblog76.blogspot.com

I haven't been as active here on the blog lately as the Crown Princess has. She has been working so much the last couple of weeks. What I now try to catch up. But you should know that I miss, terribly much, writing on a daily basis. Usually both Frederik and Mary's calendar are packed with official visited, but on Monday October 10th the Crown Prince Couple unofficially visited Danish Industry and the House of Industry where they were given a guided tour to see their facilities in their workspace near Rådhuspladsen in Copenhagen. The couple were warmly welcomed by CEO Karsten Dybvad, here. To me it seemed like their were both in a splendid mood! During their visit they also got the chance meeting some of the employees and gained an insight in the everyday work. Unfortunately, very little is written about this unofficial visit which makes it hard for me to tell you more than I've already done. Maybe I should mention that this visit came prior to the 20th anniversary celebration of the Psychiatry Foundation in witch Mary attended late the same day.



Don't want to talk about the weather because not much fancy to tell, although I am pretty sure the weather is the main reason why Mary had chosen darker colours and a cosy warm Massimo Dutti coat. I was absolutely stunned to see that Chloé (pre-AW14) skirt again! From the first time she wore it I've been in love with it. Clearly remember the first time; her curly hair and navy blue wool cape. Here we have it again, finally. Can't tell if we have seen that blouse before, nor if it's black or blue -think it's navy blue to match both skirt, coat, shoes and handbag. Royals & Fashion mention Prada as designer of this blouse. Talking about all these incredible accessories makes me wanna talk even more about them. Immediately I noticed her handbag; if I'm right it's a brand new navy blue leather bag from Prada. Perfectly matching the rest of her outfit we have her Lanvin pumps. A really stylish fall outfit I would love to try out myself. Something you'd try? 

Coat: Massimo Dutti Reversible Coat
Blouse: Prada Front Pleated Blouse
Bag: Prada Double Bag, Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment