Coloured shoes

The last couple of weeks you haven't heard much of me, which of course is because the Crown Prince couple are on vacation along with all four children such as many other Danish families. The couple spend some time at GrĂ¥sten castle along with Queen Margrethe a few weeks back and they also enjoyed their vacation at the island Kos, Greece. In about a week or so, it is finally my turn to enjoy a couple of weeks of vacation with my family. Something I have been looking forward to in a very long time. The weather has been rather cold and... I tend to say sad in Denmark this year. We have only had the pleasure of the sun very little, which is also why I (even more) look forward to my vacation far away from home. I hope all of you have had the chance to enjoy some time with your family and friends during summer. Well, that was much info at once and actually not the main reason why I write this post. 

I was going through old pictures in my archive of the Crown Princess and realized how many pair of, what I call "happy-colour-shoes", she got. Red, yellow, blue, white, green etc. All colours are represented in her wardrobe when it comes to shoes. Then I thought: I have to share some pictures with the rest of you. Maybe they will make your mood as great as mine? In rainy summer weather we need something to make us happy. Am I right? So, I have gathered pictures of her magnificent and outstanding "happy-colour-shoe" collection with the hope that they will make your day even better. 

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

4 comments:

  1. Henriette:

    Great post. Love the term "happy shoes". A perfect description for shoes of the colorful variety. I recently bought a pair of orange strappy sandals, and I kid you not, when I tell you, I feel happy when I wear them!! Besides the pop of color that it brought to my outfit, they were comfortable and they will also compliment so many outfits in my closet. And orange strappy sandals are the perfect segue into sending you off to warm, sunny climate for a well deserved vacation.

    Have fun and stay safe.

    RW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the new post. The term "happy shoes" was the only which could describe my feelings. Congrats with the your new orange strappy sandals. Incredible how much just one pair of shoes can chance your entire wardrobe -the only argument women need when purchasing new shoes ;)

      Make it a great summer in your new orange "happy shoes"

      Delete
  2. Mary has a fabulous shoe collection! Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed she does! And I am sure we are going to see many more fabulous shoes in the future.

      Make it a magnificent summer with friends and family!

      Delete